Friday, April 16, 2010

As Promised: Something to Read

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I have taken a brief hiatus from my epic, never-ending story to write a few (relatively) shorter stories. I have finished the rough first draft of the first of these, and am now ready to share it, chapter by chapter, with anyone who is interested in reading it. I hope that everyone who does read it will give me feedback, or at least let me know whether you like it or not. If you wish to leave feedback, please post it as a comment on this blog post.

I make no promises as to the frequency of my posting of each chapter except to say that I will put each one up as soon as it is ready. The first one is available now at http://www.orionstarmedia.com/foreststory/chapter_one.html. The story has no title yet, but I'm sure inspiration for one will come in time. Enjoy!

1 comment:

runswim said...

WOW! OK time to get published!