Friday, December 5, 2008

So About This Blogging Thing...

Where does the time go, anyway? It's been two months since I promised myself that I would blog more often, and suddenly I look up and it's been over a month since my last post! I could blame my job and the holidays and the annoying muse of fiction deciding to camp out in my brain, but the truth is that I have always been a horrible procrastinator. No one believes this about me, but it's true. Yet somehow, I always manage to accomplish what I want to accomplish, and I am trying really hard to do something with this blog.

I have some post ideas, which I will start working through next week, but a little motivation is always helpful. So, if you happen to be reading this blog, tell me! That's what comments are for, and knowing that even one person out there is reading what I write will be a great motivator. Also, if you have any ideas for topics or things that you would like my opinion on, I'd be glad to address them in future posts. I'm still trying to find out where I am going with this blog, so I am happy to write about anything and everything.

On that note, I would like to leave you with an amazing piece of reporting on the Mumbai terrorist attacks from, surprise surprise, The Daily Show. If more news organizations could cut through the bullshit and explain events with this much clarity, maybe I would watch them too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Elly said...

I believe I've seen this episode, but on the off chance that I haven't yet, I'm going to refrain from watching the clip. B & I have been watching the daily show & Colbert Report just a little behind. And BTW, I check your blog every weekday and hang on your every word. ;)