Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Post

I might as well admit right now that I have no idea what this blog will turn out to be about. I've tried many times to keep a blog without much success, so for now I'm just playing it by ear. I have a lot of things I want to say, and not many people to share them with, so consider this a conversational blog. If I think about it, I will probably write about it.

Possible topics at the moment include:
- Observations on life in this crazy world of ours
- Books, movies, games and other entertainments of note
- Stories about my pet rats
- Politics, religion, the weather, and other controversies
- Stories from other blogs of note

... and those are just the topics I could write about right now. So, stay tuned for a series of observations on the cosmos. Love it or hate it, I hope I give you something to think about every once in a while.

No comments: